26.7.21

2. Light Channeling - What this does is take us through a metamorphosis from caterpillar to butterfly (or from human to Humanity 2.0)!

Some people think that this short book and the simple methods are beneficial for new people who are new to Spirituality or to awakening. But it's much more than that!

When I was first introduced to Light Channeling through Garret in March, 2020, Garret was having live sessions daily. He was instructed by Archangel Michael to do so. Each session was 45 mins to 1 hour long or more. Some lasted 2 hours, and some even longer. This went on for 111 days straight. And all participants at that time were highly advanced Starseeds, healers, etc. All sessions have always been free. And each session was different. None was the same or repeats. I didn't know how he was doing it. I didn't miss a single one. In fact I have not missed a single day since that time. I usually do a longer 30 or 45+ min session in the am and a 5 min or 15 min one in the pm.  This is at minimum. 

Here are some quotes from Garret below that you need to see:

"This process of the Light the more you do it will continue to blow your mind. If this is your first time, you might have felt just a glimpse. If you start doing this every day that glimpse will become a blinding Light. That little wisp will become like a tornado. This will fundamentally change your life."

and

"When the Light works on you, all that work you've been doing on yourself for all these years, it's going to look like child's play! Because your own ego or personality working on yourself gets you virtually nowhere. But when you allow the Transcendent Intelligence of the Most High to work on you, Whoa! Hold on -- because you're in for a ride!"

These quotes are 100% true in my experience. What this Light Channeling does is it enables us to put our ego constructs on the side and allows us to come into a state of fearlessness or non-duality, non-separation with the Love and Light of the Most High. Or a state of Oneness. It's the glorious 5D or Golden Age state that continues forever from that point, and becomes more and more our experience. In the process we transcend our old human lives or selves.

I see miracles happening in my life all the time and have regular communions with the Great Beings of Light or Angels. Everything I need just comes automatically. Like this book just flowed out of me about a month ago and almost everyone who has read it loves it. And they want to help me take my missions or visions forward. So many want to get involved with my Light projects, etc.

I recommend that if this makes sense and you feel motivated, follow what I am suggesting in the Intro page of this site (that means try at least 3 or 4 full sessions). First try the session at the bottom of the Intro page. Then go to the Steps page.

Also read #3 in Steps (What is the Technology you use in this group) and see the 2 short videos in there. They are great videos that help people understand much better what this process does for us.

I had also written this in a previous post:

I had a chat with a lady in the US a few days ago. She was interested in working with me on a Light project. But she was not clear about the Light channeling. She had not tried it yet. She was saying that everyone has their own Light meditation methods so they can use their own. It's not like they need to change that and use ours.

Here is what I told her: I am soon going to be having zoom calls and sharing some powerful methods. Then you will start understanding the power of it

I am 60 years old now and I have been practicing many different Spiritual paths and types of meditation almost all my life. But in March of 2020, when Garret invited me to join his prayer/meditation group, it changed my life 180-degrees. It blew my mind.

Let me give you an analogy. When I was a kid we used to live in the Philippines for my dads work. And we used to fly to India every year to visit home. I remember every flight my ears used to hurt with excruciating pain and I used to scream on the flight as the plane was landing. This went on for many years. I was trying everything I could. All types of breathing methods that people were sharing with me. But nothing worked. This happened every time on every flight. It was sheer torcher for me. After many years I figured out a breathing technique that popped my ears. And I never had a problem after that.

What stopped my torcher was I had to figure out this breathing formula, which was very different. The formula worked and it never failed me after that point.

The Light Channeling is the same way. The Great Beings of Light gave these Light Channeling methods especially for this transition to the Golden Age. And they are free. They gave it separately to Garret. And they gave it separately to this other Indian group. I dont know how many other groups there are who are getting them. There may be others. But these are the groups I have experience with.

And this formula is working unbelievably well.

Light is Light. I know that. But I have not seen this Light formula before. Or no one has taught it to me. Its brand new to me. It is a formula that works. It changes people's lives 180-degrees. They start understanding 5D or Golden Age in their own experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment