2.3.21

Can you explain in short (one sentence) what this is about?

This is a good question I got from a Redditor.  I think my answer to this question will help some people understand what this is about so I am including it here.

Ok let me try to boil it down to something very short.

I am not religious, I am Spiritual. But I will borrow from the Bible. In the Bible it says Seek ye first the Kingdom of God (Heaven) and everything else will be added onto you. That's it. That's the single sentence. This 5D Consciousness technology helps people to do this. To create Heaven on Earth in their lives and world. By allowing the Light and Love of God or the Most High to flow through themselves and their Hearts more fully. This is the Kingdom of God. Then we totally transform into who we really are. We go from Human to Human 2.0. Or from Caterpillar to Butterfly.

(However when I explain it like that, then some people think this is Christianity disguised as a Spiritual path - that couldn't be further from the truth.  I am providing the answer to that also below in this post)

We have heard that human consciousness is evolving, or going to a higher place, right? We have heard of the New Age of Aquarius or Golden Age. What that implies is that our lives here on Earth will be totally different. We will have access to Higher technologies, etc.  But we must evolve our consciousness first.  We cannot have higher technologies with lower consciousness.  That doesn't gel.

After experiencing these methods for almost a year now what I think is that humans were never meant to live on this Earth with a worm in the dust mentality. We are children of the Most High, deserving of all good things. But we have heard of the fall of man's consciousness. That is what created all the lack, suffering, scarcity consciousness. The consciousness that I am in this on my own. I am separate. I need to fight to get what I need. Now is the time when all this is being healed and reversed.

Hope that helps. 

--------------------

Q.  Is this Christianity disguised as a Spiritual path?  I have not seen the videos yet, but just reading the content.  And you mention prayer - I am not so interested in prayer.

Great question! Here is my answer.

Firstly, I am not a Christian. I was born Hindu. But Hinduism allows us to explore everything. I have been following many different Spiritual paths over the years. I am a 60 year old 1st wave Starseed (according to Dolores Cannon's breakdown).

Second, the main thing that is being presented here is the 5D Consciousness technology. Not the theory. If you do not experience that through the videos, you won't get it. You will be lost. I am not interested in any theory. I have zero interest in Christianity. I have seen other people in my fb group who got lost by focusing only on what was written. And not experiencing the connection to the Light and Love of the Most High. Which is what this path is all about. (In fact the best way to really get what this is about is to exactly follow the Steps as I have laid down, do not divert from it, otherwise you really won't get it. After several months of sharing this with people, I really know that.)

Third, re prayer. It's more like a guided meditation. A meditation is a form of prayer. It can be seen that way. I was interested in this in mid-March because I had seen tons of videos by Garret over the years. And Covid was just about to hit my country. I had heard about the Power of prayer. But this is really not prayer in that sense. Its more like a Light, Sound, Music experience. That needs to be experienced to be appreciated. It must be experienced.

However I know this is not for everyone. Some people will LOVE it like me. Others won't. That's just like anything else. Nothing is for everyone. And we are not trying to convince anyone. It's not like you will go to hell if you don't follow our path. No. I don't believe in hell in that sense. But if you want a much higher experience on planet Earth, then try this. That's what we are saying.

I am not interested in dogmatic religion. I am interested in experience. Experience of the connection. I have zero interest in believing a set of beliefs that will save me. But show me, show me the experience and I am up for it. This is what this is about.

Lastly, Garret has said many times that he uses the words he uses only because he is most familiar with those words. But what he is trying to do is connect us with the Love energy. He is all about energies, not about specific words. If you follow Buddhism or Hinduism like I do, please feel free to substitute words that you have greatest affinity with in place of Garret's words. We are free to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment