7.3.21

8. 15 mins - Absolutely Heavenly - Holy Light experience (Must See!)

 ❤ Did you listen to the 5 min "Most High" experience in my last post?  Did you enjoy that? (listen to that first if you haven't yet.)

If so, please listen to this Heavenly 15 min Holy Light experience.  https://youtu.be/gzUb1ooAbG4

Please let me know if you felt anything.  If you didn't feel anything with this, let me know also.

I'm not sure if you are feeling anything out of the 5 min Most High experience or this 15 min one.  If not, you might need to listen to several sessions before it starts growing on you.

But I'm telling you this Light starts growing inside you.  It starts affecting your life in so profound ways.  It starts doing stuff for you.  You start having experiences with the Great beings of Light, like Archangel Michael, the Holy Mother, etc.

Your LOA manifestations start becoming a lot easier.  Almost like you have a Higher hand in your life doing everything.

Please let me know what you are feeling, if anything.  Thanks. 🙏❤

No comments:

Post a Comment